Give a Gift Today
When you give to the Phoenix symphony you’re supporting an organization that is committed to feeding the souls of our residents, bolstering the cultural economy and educating and strengthening our next generation.
Our impact is great, and continues to grow. Ticket sales account for only a portion of our annual revenue; it is only with the philanthropic support of you and our community that we can continue to define what is best about the Valley. Donations of any size make a big difference!
Become an Annual Fund Donor
Gifts from our Annual Fund donors help sustain The Phoenix Symphony. From orchestral scores to the brilliant guest artists that grace the stage to our community outreach programs that help children succeed in school, introduce the arts to all and provide respite for the hospitalized…The Phoenix Symphony relies on you!
Ways to Make a Gift
- Online – you can set up monthly installments or a one time donation
- Call the office and we are more than happy to process over the phone: 602-452-0422
- Stock donations – gifts of appreciated stock are easily transferable and count as a tax-deductible gift; click here for stock transfer details
- If you are at least 70 ½ years old, you can make a distribution to the Symphony from your IRA without paying income taxes; contact us for assistance
- Good, old fashioned mailed checks are always an option and just as fun for us to open when the mail comes
Many companies have a matching gift program which allows you to double your gift – you make a gift; they donate the same. All you have to do is ask!
Here's how you can double your impact in our community:
- Donate and keep your gift receipt to request a matching gift. Most corporate matching programs give you up to one year to request their match on your donation.
- Find out if your company offers a corporate match by contacting your company's Human Resources Department for assistance in locating the gift matching form or ask if your company matches employee donations through another means.
- To submit the matching request, fill out your company's matching gift verification form online and email it to email@example.com or print and mail it to us
Once we receive your form or online request, we'll take care of the rest. Your company will send its matching donation directly to The Phoenix Symphony.
Become a Corporate Partner
Sponsorship of a Symphony concert series, a single concert, an education outreach program or underwriting an event is a wonderful way to support the artistic programming and production of the Symphony. Sponsorship introduces every patron in Symphony Hall — and tens of thousands more — to you or your business, in a way that is highly cost-effective.
For more information please contact Bob Bondlow at 602-452-0421 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for a list of our Corporate Partners
Tickets for Our Troops
The Phoenix Symphony is dedicated to honoring all of our veterans, active duty military and their families throughout the Season. We believe in the power of music to provide wellness and healing to those who have given so much of their lives to valiantly serve our nation. Tickets For Our Troops aims to use music as an avenue of healing for our community's service members and veterans by providing tickets free of charge to local veterans and active military. Charitable donations to this Initiative have allowed The Phoenix Symphony to give over 13,000 of our Nation's heroes and their loved ones the opportunity to see the best the Symphony has to offer for free.
You can join The Phoenix Symphony in providing joy to those who take on the stressful duty of protecting our freedom by making a contribution to PetSmart's Tickets For Our Troops Initiative. Gifts of all size are encouraged, and sponsorship of the Initiative begins at $5,000.
For questions regarding gifts to The Phoenix Symphony, please contact a development team member
Major Gift Officer
Annual Fund Manager