Give a Gift Today
As a Phoenix Symphony supporter you know the many ways our music matters – inspiring joy and feeding the soul of our community, taking a leadership role in bolstering a cultural economy and strengthening the lives of Valley residents through our community outreach initiatives.
We are proud of our leadership throughout Arizona – artistically, culturally, civically and socially. Our impact is great, and continues to grow. Ticket sales account for only a portion of our annual revenue; it is only with the philanthropic support of you and our community that we can continue to define what is best about the Valley.
Become an Annual Fund Donor
Gifts from our Annual Fund donors help sustain The Phoenix Symphony. From orchestral scores to the brilliant guest artists that grace the stage to our community outreach programs that help children succeed in school, introduce the arts to all and provide respite for the hospitalized…The Phoenix Symphony relies on you!
Become a Legacy League Donor
Join the Legacy League and become a timeless part of The Phoenix Symphony.
By remembering The Phoenix Symphony in your estate planning you can become part of the Legacy League. The Phoenix Symphony Legacy League honors those individuals who have named The Phoenix Symphony as a beneficiary in their will, trust, retirement plan, insurance policy, or other estate plan. Through their planning and generosity, members of the Phoenix Symphony Legacy League are helping to ensure the future of The Phoenix Symphony for generations to come.
To become an active member of The Phoenix Symphony Legacy League, please contact Ron Fredman at 602-452-0425 or email@example.com.
Legacy League Benefits
- Season-long recognition in the program book (if so desired)
- Invitation to an annual Legacy League reception
- Invitation to any planned giving informational events or seminars
- Subscription to Tempo, The Phoenix Symphony e-newsletter
Many companies have a matching gift program which allows you to double your gift – you make a gift; they donate the same. All you have to do is ask!
Here's how you can double your impact in our community:
- Donate and keep your gift receipt to request a matching gift. Most corporate matching programs give you up to one year to request their match on your donation.
- Find out if your company offers a corporate match by clicking here or contacting your company's Human Resources Department for assistance in locating the gift matching form or ask if your company matches employee donations through another means.
- To submit the matching request, fill out your company's matching gift verification form online and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or print and mail it to us at:
The Phoenix Symphony
One North First Street, Suite 200
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Once we receive your form or online request, we'll take care of the rest. Your company will send its matching donation directly to The Phoenix Symphony. And you'll further support the Symphony at no cost to you while increasing your benefits.