Become A Concert Sponsor
See Your Name in Lights – Become A Concert Sponsor
Becoming a Concert Sponsor with The Phoenix Symphony is an investment you can truly feel good about. Sponsorship of a Symphony concert series, a single concert, an education outreach program or underwriting an event is a wonderful way to support the artistic programming and production of the Symphony. Sponsorship introduces every patron in Symphony Hall — and tens of thousands more! — to your business, in a way that is highly cost-effective.
Our artistic, education and community programs would not be possible without the generous support of thousands of individuals and corporations. A sponsorship with The Phoenix Symphony allows us to maintain the artistic excellence for which the orchestra is known; present world-class guest artists to the Arizona community and provide vital music education and engagement programs to ensure that Arizonians have access to the joys of symphonic music. There are many ways for you to play a crucial role and each offer its own experiences and rewards.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I sponsor? An entire concert series, a single performance or one of our education and community engagement programs. From classical favorites to Pops concerts to special performances, there is a sponsorship opportunity to suit your musical taste and your marketing requirements.
What does it cost? Individual concert sponsorships start as low as $2,500 and five concert packages for only $10,000. Some corporations elect to sponsor one of our premier concert series or education programs; others sponsor a single performance. We will gladly create a sponsorship proposal to accommodate your marketing budget.
What benefits do I receive? Below is a list of some of the wonderful benefits we offer to our concert sponsors.
- Highlighted recognition of your name as a concert sponsor in all press releases and promotional materials. (estimated impressions: 5,000)
- Listing your name among annual fund supporters in Phoenix Symphony concert Program Books. (annual distribution of 160,000)
- Recognition of your name on the concert listing on the Symphony website. (280,000 unique hits per year)
- Your individual name with the wording “sponsored by” will be included on the respective concerts title page in the program and opportunity for you to make a curtain speech prior to your sponsored program. (In lieu of a curtain, the sponsorship is still recognized by a Symphony Executive or Conductor – estimated impression per concert: 2,200)
- Vouchers for complimentary tickets to each of your sponsored performances.
- Discounts on additional tickets.
- Exclusive access to Society Intermission Receptions at all evening concerts throughout the season for your company executives. (estimated value: $1,000)
Please contact Loren Bouchard with any questions you may have about concert sponsorships via email at email@example.com or via phone at 602.452.0425.